Typical symptoms of dermatitis, avoid this scenario
What are the typical symptoms of dermatitis?
- Dryness and itchiness in the external genital area (vulva).
- Rash that may be accompanied by redness, surface scabs and/or pain.
How can I avoid this scenario?
Prevention is always much simpler than curing, for this reason, we would like to offer you these pieces of advice that will help:
- When using the bathroom, always wipe from front to back.
- Choose cotton underwear and try to avoid synthetic tights and other tight items of clothing.
Learn about the recommendations of gynaecologists
Gynaecologists recommend intimate products made with Pure Cotton, free from plastic elements that are in contact with your skin, as well as these other recommendations:
- After sexual relations remove the remains of topical contraceptives, lubricants and other waste.
- If you use hygiene products (creams, intimate gels…), check they respect your intimate pH and do not overuse them as they are not necessary and, in addition, they can destroy your own natural defences.
- Follow a balanced diet, exercise regularly and reduce your stress. All of this will improve your immune system.